Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rail europe ticket cancellation?

I want to get my rail europe sncf point to point tickets (which i had booked through a travel agent in India) cancelled before the travel date of 28 Sep. The ticket says that it is 80% refundable. However i am being told by the travel agent that I have to get the ticket stamped by the authorities in France and then submit it to the travel agency so that they can apply it for refund. Please suggest me the right procedure or some website link/contact number where I can get the correct information about this as I don%26#39;t think the agency is being transparent with me. Thanks a lot






|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment