Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is there a glass topped tour bus?

In some cities I have seen a Panorama type bus tour which although have enclosed top decks the ceiling is glass so you can still get good views without getting cold %26amp; wet.





We%26#39;re going to Paris in late November for a daytrip so i%26#39;m looking for poor weather alternatives so my fiance (a first time visitor) can still get a feel for the city. I%26#39;ve done the open top tours in bad weather and I don%26#39;t think yousee that much on the lower deck and it%26#39;s pretty unpleasant freezing on the top deck in winter!





My current alternate plan is a visit to the Louvre but I%26#39;d rather he got out %26amp; about.





Tia




|||



I might have missed something but I%26#39;ve never seen a glass-top double deck tour bus in Paris and I%26#39;m out-%26amp;-about every day.



The Citroën 2CV tours look like fun though:



http://tinyurl.com/47tzwn



I always see smiles on the faces of the tourists in those cute little cars. Several tour companies offer them.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 09, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment