Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paris Muse

Has anyone taken the Paris Muse Da Vinci Tour??? I was interested in booking this tour but was interested in recommendations.



Sue




|||



no but i like paris



and i like the band muse



and your post tricked me :P




|||



I know this question was written in 2005, but I wanted to give my opinion in case anyone else looks up Paris Muse tours. You must use them if you are an American looking for a first class tour of the enormous museums in Paris. Otherwise, you will be lost!! My boyfriend and I used them for private tours of the Louvre and the Musee d%26#39;Orsay. Both guides were both from the states and were art students. They knew their stuff and we learned so much more than we could have on our own. And they take you to what you should see. Otherwise, you could spend hours just aimlessly walking around. You will not be dissappointed. Worth the money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment